Soil Vapour Specialists
Soil vapour regulations are emerging in many North American jurisdictions. Thermal desorption (TD) tubes provide a cost effective, practical and technically sound approach for collecting and analyzing soil vapour for a broad range of VOCs.
Our team is technically knowledgeable and has practical field experience. Let us help guide your sampling protocols, quality planning and equipment requirements.
• CALA Accreditation for specific parameters approved by CALA (www.cala.ca).
• Regulatory Involvement: authored BCMOE standard methods.
• Industry leading detection limits and capabilities development.
• Report to the Scientific Advisory Board For Contaminated Sites in BC: Assessment of Volatile Organic Compounds from Tubing Used for Soil Vapour Sample Collection.
• CARO & PerkinElmer Custom TD tube development to optimize sample collection performance. Presented at AIHce'2009 Conference June 2009 in Toronto - Presentation Here
• Assessment of VOC sorption on tubing used for soil vapour sample collection (pending).
for your next soil