Get in touch with a scientist today by emailing [email protected], or calling 1-888-311-8846.
Want to share your feedback? Go to our confidential feedback page here. We’ll be glad to hear from you!
We are here to help! Call or visit any of our laboratory locations.
Before you do, please, check out the FAQ section below.
- 1. I am an individual who wants to access testing services – where do I start?
- 2. How do I get containers for sampling?
- 3. How do I submit a sample?
- 4. When will my results be ready? How do I get them?
- 5. How do I read my report?
1. I am an individual who wants to access testing services – where do I start?
You’ve come to the right place!
The most common testing parameters requested by individuals are available through our online store: https://store.caro.ca/.
This is the easiest way to find what you need, order containers and get set up for return shipping.
PRO TIP: start with the “How it Works” page.
2. How do I get containers for sampling?
- There are many options for ordering containers – here are some of the easiest ways:
- You can order some sampling containers and supplies directly through our online store – click here.
- You can contact us by phone or email to place and arrange your sampling container order.
- Come visit our offices in Richmond, Kelowna, Burnaby, and Edmonton.
- Stop by our Depots in Whitehorse or Victoria and help yourself!
3. How do I submit a sample?
Samples can be dropped off in person (our scientists don’t bite!), or you can use a courier to expedite samples to the lab.
If you have ordered your supplies through our online store and prepaid, your order will include a return waybill that can be used at any Purolator location.
Depending on the analysis that you have requested, your sample may have a specific holding time (this is the time frame between sample collection and the time that a sample needs to be analyzed by to ensure accurate results).
A document that outlines these holding times can be found here.
4. When will my results be ready? How do I get them?
The regular turnaround time for many of our analysis are 5-7 business days, however, this may vary depending on the analysis that you have requested. When you receive your emailed sample receipt notice, the turn-around time will be stated under the “delivery plan” section.
Our primary methods are:
- Client Connect
5. How do I read my report?
We understand that reading reports can sometimes be tricky. To help we have included a glossary of terms on the last page of your report.
For an example report that has been fully explained, click here: How-to: Reading a CARO Report .
Thank you for choosing CARO!