Get in touch with a scientist today by emailing [email protected], or calling 1-888-311-8846.
Want to share your feedback? We’ll be glad to hear from you! Please, contact us!
If this is an after-hours emergency, please call: 1 (888) 311-8849.
We are here to help! Call or visit any of our laboratory locations.
Before you do, please, check out the FAQ section below.
- 1. I am an individual who wants to access testing services – where do I start?
- 2. How do I get containers for sampling?
- 3. How do I submit a sample?
- 4. When will my results be ready? How do I get them?
- 5. How do I read my report?
1. I am an individual who wants to access testing services – where do I start?
You’ve come to the right place!
The most common testing parameters requested by individuals are available through our online store: https://store.caro.ca/.
This is the easiest way to find what you need, order containers and get set up for return shipping.
PRO TIP: start with the “How it Works” page.
2. How do I get containers for sampling?
- There are many options for ordering containers – here are some of the easiest ways:
- You can order some sampling containers and supplies directly through our online store – click here.
- You can contact us by phone or email to place and arrange your sampling container order.
- Come visit our offices in Richmond, Kelowna, Burnaby, and Edmonton.
- Stop by our Depots in Whitehorse or Victoria and help yourself!
3. How do I submit a sample?
Samples can be dropped off in person (our scientists don’t bite!), or you can use a courier to expedite samples to the lab.
If you have ordered your supplies through our online store and prepaid, your order will include a return waybill that can be used at any Purolator location.
Depending on the analysis that you have requested, your sample may have a specific holding time (this is the time frame between sample collection and the time that a sample needs to be analyzed by to ensure accurate results).
A document that outlines these holding times can be found here.
4. When will my results be ready? How do I get them?
The regular turnaround time for many of our analysis are 5-7 business days, however, this may vary depending on the analysis that you have requested. When you receive your emailed sample receipt notice, the turn-around time will be stated under the “delivery plan” section.
Our primary methods are:
- Client Connect
5. How do I read my report?
We understand that reading reports can sometimes be tricky. To help we have included a glossary of terms on the last page of your report.
For an example report that has been fully explained, click here: How-to: Reading a CARO Report .
Thank you for choosing CARO!